Become a real salt worker with My Lil’Salina! This complete kit allows you to make your own salt with a little sea water, sun (or not, but it's longer!) and you're done!
My Lil’Salina is made in France, the wood comes from the Lot region, thermoforming from Pouliguen.
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inside this pretty wooden box is a tray made of two eyelets and a wooden tool called « las » to become THE salt worker of your family.
With its cuty explanatory note illustrated, to make its own salt is very easy.
1. Collect sea water (sea water does not expire, then fill your cans salt workers!)
2. Put the box outside on a balcony, terrace, garden etc... it only takes sun and wind;)
3. Wait for half a day or more depending on the weather, and harvest the salt with the wooden tool.
Made In France by PATE-A-TETARD
- A nice wooden box from Lot region
- A wooden las from Lot region
- A thermoformed tray
- An illustrated notice