This DIY kit is a great way to impress your friends at dinner! Make organic bread yourself in small terracotta pots. If you want to surprise even more your guests with your feats of star chef, discover the range "I make myself". And then what would be bread without... cheese!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Warning: Last items in stock!
Want to create your own 24 rolls with an original presentation?
How it works ? It's simple, the instructions will guide you step by step.
- 1 booklet of 12 pages with recipe illustration
- 1 kg of organic wheat flour Made in France type 65
- 2 bags of 16 g dehydrated baker's yeast
- 6 terracotta pots 7 cm in diameter
- 1 bag of 50 gr of organic seeds: flax, sesame and sunflower
- for a sweet version: 1 bag of 15 gr of organic red sugar
- for the salty version: 1 bag of 15 gr of organic chives
You will get 24 rolls of 60 grams each!
What you need:
- A large salad bowl
- A towel
- A bowl
- A grill and hob
- A knife
- Cooking paper